Thursday 12 September 2013

Why I find Verragio Wedding Bands so special!



It is very difficult to buy things for me. Trust me, I have enough brother and guy friends to know this for sure by now. Firstly the choice of options is very limited and you don’t get many varieties. This is my constant complaint whenever I go to buy anything for them. If I like something, I don’t get the color I want, if I get the color then I don’t get the correct size and so on – the list is practically endless. So trust me when I tell you that I understand your plight regarding buying a wedding band for your partner, I am not making up a single bit. It is very difficult to come across a design that you will really like and will look good on your partner. In spite of so many jewelry stores in the market, very few have been able to do justice. Of the different varieties available I quite like the VerragioWedding Bands. They are quite different and offbeat from what you will normally come across.

For me what sets these Verragio Wedding Bands apart from the others is their ever popular “Lumino setting”. Have you seen it? If not, then check out their site to have a look. The setting ensures that the central diamond is projected so that more light passes through it whereby the stone is able to dazzle and shine in a brilliant and unmatched manner. The other feature that comes close second to this is the level of their craftsmanship. To understand the skill and expertise check out the bands with filigree work or those with braided or weaved designs on them. Each piece is hand crafted and is created with utmost precision and with lot of acre and each piece is quality tested several times before they find their way in to those shiny stores.

So why don’t you check these bands before you take your final call. You never know, you might thank me for my suggestion. Well, happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment